ENERGY EFFICIENCY COURSE
A technician giving field explanations to a trainee
This course objectively provides trainees with the technical know- how on matters concerning energy and energy efficiency.
The course also aims at equipping participants with all the essential knowledge and skills they need to save energy, reduce operational costs and carbon emissions, comply with legislation and meet their organization’s environmental goals.
- Introduction to Energy Efficiency and Energy Management.
- Energy Audit methodologies
- Energy Audit instruments
- Energy monitoring
- Electrical motors and drives
- Refrigeration and cooling
- Compressors, Boilers, etc.
- Energy Audit reporting
- Technical and managerial personnel of various facilities:
- Industrial/manufacturing plants
- Commercial buildings (office buildings)
- Health and Academic institutions
- Both private and public
- Individuals with a suitable technical background interested in energy efficiency.
A 5-day course providing a comprehensive, practical overview of the fundamentals of energy efficiency.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org