BIOMASS GASIFICATION – PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES
What you will learn
- Where does biomass fit in a developed energy market?
- Defining biomass – when is biomass sustainable?
- The importance of moisture content.
- Identifying feedstock and technology type.
- Size of resource and potential assessment
- Different feedstocks
- Different processes and applications
- Practical operation and maintenance of Gasifier plants
- Case Studies
- Field visit
Technicians and individuals intending to learn how to install, maintain and repair biomass equipment.
Apply to: email@example.com