Wind Power Association of Uganda (WPAU) in partnership with the Centre for Research in Energy Conservation (CREEC) with support from Uganda National Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Alliance (UNREEEA) and GIZ invites you for a Webinar on “Harnessing Uganda’s Wind Power: Opportunities and Development Pathways”. The zoom webinar will take place on Friday 21st August 2020 at 14:00Hrs EAT.
Join International Renewable Energy Experts as they discuss the impediments and pathways for the adoption of wind energy in Uganda.
Key discussion points include;
- Overview of the wind power technology; special focus on the African wind power sector.
- Understanding Uganda’s wind energy potential and what has been done so far.
- How can we harness/exploit our wind potential?
- What are the biggest challenges faced in the wind energy sector?
- How can we break these barriers and break forward to increase wind energy generation and consequently energy access in Uganda.
- What role can the government and other stakeholders play to increase adoption of wind energy in Uganda?
Webinar login details will be sent to you soon after registration.
For more information contact;
Mr. Mbaine Benard
Chairman Wind Power Association Uganda (WPAU)
firstname.lastname@example.org or +256777838002
Ms Eileen Lara
Project Engineer – Centre for Research in Energy and Energy Conservation (CREEC)
email@example.com or +256704830748